WHY THE Y?
Our YMCA is more than a gym.
We're a community hub committed to youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility.
A place where parents discover a secure and nurturing space for their children, fostering activity, engagement, and the cultivation of positive values.
Find a membership that fits you!
Benefits of a Y Membership Include:
- Over 250 Free Group Fitness Classes each month with convenient drop-in schedules
- State of the art Wellness Center including exercise machines, free weights, resistance training equipment and more
- Nationwide Membership gives you access to other YMCAs in Central Wisconsin and throughout the U.S.
- Complimentary Wellness Center Orientation
- Free Smart Start session with a certified personal trainer to help you get started
- Reduced rates on programs, including swim lessons, youth sports and many more
- Free guest passes to bring a friend
- Free Drop-In childcare (Family and Single Parent Family Memberships only)
To join, stop by the Stevens Point Area YMCA on 1000 Division Street, Stevens Point, WI to complete an application and take a facility tour!
Not a member yet? Visit the YMCA with a one-day pass:
YOUNG ADULT (19-24)
(25 and older)
(Photo ID is required for those 16 years and older)